PDA

View Full Version : criticz please?

sedah
07-07-2009, 02:22 AM
hi, id like to get everyones critic on the fan site i just finished, please be honest so I can make it better, also what would you suggest to me to make everything better as well?

site is http://www.deathnoteonlinetv.com

thanks in advance.

MagicPower
07-07-2009, 06:43 AM
everything is clear, easy to navigate, Overall: Very Good because of its simplicity but the untidy part is where you put the search tool. i would say putting it under "Welcome to DeathNoteOnlineTv.Com". in the top left it looks tho like.... it jus doesn't fit there. BTW i viewed your site in Firefox 3.0.11

fattat
07-07-2009, 06:59 AM
hi, id like to get everyones critic on the fan site i just finished, please be honest so I can make it better, also what would you suggest to me to make everything better as well?

site is http://www.deathnoteonlinetv.com

thanks in advance.

it looks good.
just feel that the header image is not very clear

sedah
07-07-2009, 05:45 PM
everything is clear, easy to navigate, Overall: Very Good because of its simplicity but the untidy part is where you put the search tool. i would say putting it under "Welcome to DeathNoteOnlineTv.Com". in the top left it looks tho like.... it jus doesn't fit there. BTW i viewed your site in Firefox 3.0.11

awesome, ya i use firefox as well, and yea i'll move that search bar somewhere else

sedah
07-07-2009, 05:46 PM
it looks good.
just feel that the header image is not very clear

yeah, i didnt wanna make the file to big, so it was set to 64color in ps rather than 128

Corrosive
07-07-2009, 05:58 PM
yeah, i didnt wanna make the file to big, so it was set to 64color in ps rather than 128

I wouldn't worry too much about that. Just use 'save for web' and go 70 - 80% quality and you should be fine.

sedah
07-07-2009, 06:50 PM
I wouldn't worry too much about that. Just use 'save for web' and go 70 - 80% quality and you should be fine.

yea, dats how i saved it in the first place, and set it to 80%