PDA

View Full Version : Transparent SWF in DW

Chapo
07-07-2009, 02:13 AM
I want to crete a transparent SWF and ive done all the coding in DW and also the publish settings in Flash and still can't get it right. The code is exactly the same as many tutorials, but the white backround in the SWF still apears... i need some help.

www.boricuamodels.com

fattat
07-07-2009, 07:02 AM
I want to crete a transparent SWF and ive done all the coding in DW and also the publish settings in Flash and still can't get it right. The code is exactly the same as many tutorials, but the white backround in the SWF still apears... i need some help.

www.boricuamodels.com (http://www.boricuamodels.com)

i also got this problem..
also try the publish setting in flash and the code
wmode value set to transparent..
still get white background...

waiting someone answer...

Cary
07-07-2009, 07:47 AM
The code is exactly the same as many tutorials, but the white backround in the SWF still apears... i need some help.

You're pretty close. The noscript code does the job. It's the script you need to fix. Notice the script function above your noscript code with the long list of quoted, comma-separated parameters being passed to it. You need to add 'wmode' and 'transparent' to the list of parameters being passed to the javascript function. Notice the parameters are in pairs. Make sure you keep the pairs together.

Chapo
07-08-2009, 02:12 AM
Cary.... i kind of understand, but what exactly should i do with the code ? (i'm just learning html, not yet an guru like you guys here.... hehe). Why is that my code its not working when its identical to the others ? Can you show me your code or how to do it right ? Thanx.

www.boricuamodels.com

Chapo
07-08-2009, 03:01 AM
CARY... after a while of decoding your post... i finally got it and it works great... this of coding and html is like the Davinci Code for me... but hey, i did it with your help... thanx