PDA

View Full Version : Online Testing Software, Anyone?

Bill Pitts
07-06-2009, 12:26 AM
I wasn't sure which forum to post this in, so . . .

I'm a freelance graphic designer and I've been contracted by a non-profit tutoring company to design a testing website for K12 public school students. The company wishes to start with Language Arts and Mathematics, then expand to other areas such as the Sciences and History. They will supply the test questions and I will focus on building the website. (I have already built their paper tests.)

The company wishes for a website where students can log-in with a password, select from a series of tests (tests that won't have any bearing on their school record, but would merely evaluate their current knowledge), and then have the test automatically graded with the results posted online for the company's staff and the students' instructors to view in order to further direct the students' education.

The company wishes this to be a completely online experience one that can take the place of their staff traveling to, or mailing paper tests to, the various wide-spread school districts that they serve.

What I'd like to find is a software package that would allow me to build this site with Dreamweaver on my Macintosh If anyone out there has a suggestion, please pass it on.

Thanks,
Bill

fattat
07-06-2009, 04:17 AM
I wasn't sure which forum to post this in, so . . .

I'm a freelance graphic designer and I've been contracted by a non-profit tutoring company to design a testing website for K12 public school students. The company wishes to start with Language Arts and Mathematics, then expand to other areas such as the Sciences and History. They will supply the test questions and I will focus on building the website. (I have already built their paper tests.)

The company wishes for a website where students can log-in with a password, select from a series of tests (tests that won't have any bearing on their school record, but would merely evaluate their current knowledge), and then have the test automatically graded with the results posted online for the company's staff and the students' instructors to view in order to further direct the students' education.

The company wishes this to be a completely online experience one that can take the place of their staff traveling to, or mailing paper tests to, the various wide-spread school districts that they serve.

What I'd like to find is a software package that would allow me to build this site with Dreamweaver on my Macintosh If anyone out there has a suggestion, please pass it on.

Thanks,
Bill

recommend wordpress mu...
can given multiple user to access the website