PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

jbelsher
07-03-2009, 08:36 PM
Hello Everyone,

Of course, I am new to this and I do not really know how to use forum. I have recently purchased Dreamweaver CS4 for my company and have been put incharge of designing a new web site. I have having some issues however.

First of all I want to be able to center my web page in a web browser.

Second of all, I have created a header in Photoshop and I intend on using hotspots on that header to redirect to other pages. The problem is that I need to add text on top of the header that needs to be recognized for optimization purposes. How do I add text over my image while maintaining the hot spots that I have added to the image?

Thanks to whoever can help.

DWcourse
07-03-2009, 09:06 PM
Try this: Centering a Page Layout (http://dwcourse.com/dreamweaver/centering-page-layout.php)

Ranana_Etex
07-04-2009, 03:46 AM
hello everyone hope to be able to gain some great graphic skills here. i enjoy playing with photoshop and would love to learn more

domedia
07-06-2009, 03:18 PM
Welcome all!

edbr
07-07-2009, 01:21 AM
The problem is that I need to add text on top of the header that needs to be recognized for optimization purposes. How do I add text over my image while maintaining the hot spots that I have added to the image?
careful use of absolute positioning could do it.
they could be child divs(layers) in a parent div and they will keep their positions relative to that parent div