PDA

View Full Version : Drop Down Menu?

bandolin
06-26-2009, 02:04 PM
How do you create a drop down menu in Dreamweaver?

Roll out menu, hierarchial menu, whatever the terminology. I've searched all over the web and this forum and the examples I've seen (either using css or dhtml or PHP) all look like crap. I want to be able to create a drop down menu when a user hovers over a main navigation button. I want the drop down menu to look like the rest of my site.

I've already designed the look, now I need to now how to create it.

wayne78
06-27-2009, 02:36 AM
click on the spry tab then spry menu bar and the rest is a piece of cake..if you struggle just type in "how to create a drop down menu bar in dreamweaver" on youtube and there are some good tutorials..

bandolin
06-29-2009, 10:09 PM
Problem using Spry is that all the buttons must have the same background colour or image. I would like to place my own rollover graphics into the buttons.

kremo5le
06-29-2009, 11:03 PM
How do you create a drop down menu in Dreamweaver?

Roll out menu, hierarchial menu, whatever the terminology. I've searched all over the web and this forum and the examples I've seen (either using css or dhtml or PHP) all look like crap. I want to be able to create a drop down menu when a user hovers over a main navigation button. I want the drop down menu to look like the rest of my site.

I've already designed the look, now I need to now how to create it.

Depending on what you need. You could create a nice looking menu using CSS. Look for CSS pre-written menus on the web. Check this CSS Menu (http://www.cssmenumaker.com/)creator; cool!

Good luck,

k.