PDA

View Full Version : Text appears with rollover? please help

tarik2d
06-25-2009, 01:34 PM
Hi All,

How to do I have text appear when I move the mouse over a 'rollover image'? And disappear when the mouse moves off the 'rollover image'

Cheers

tarik2d
06-25-2009, 05:22 PM
Please Please can someone help, or just let me know if its possible in dreamweaver?

Cheers

MagicPower
06-25-2009, 06:37 PM
can u post a test page online to see what exactly u mean

Corrosive
06-25-2009, 06:38 PM
Please Please can someone help, or just let me know if its possible in dreamweaver?

Cheers

Why not just give the image a title attribute ex: title="Your Text Here". That will pop up text.

tarik2d
06-26-2009, 09:04 AM
where abouts do i put that? I'm new to this, sorry

What i mean just case i havent explained it well is that when u roll over the rollover image, i want a peice of text to come up on the left hand side of the page, not actually over the image, and I would like different peices of text to come up in the same place on the left hand side of the page depending on which image i rollover

Corrosive
06-26-2009, 09:20 AM
where abouts do i put that? I'm new to this, sorry

What i mean just case i havent explained it well is that when u roll over the rollover image, i want a peice of text to come up on the left hand side of the page, not actually over the image, and I would like different peices of text to come up in the same place on the left hand side of the page depending on which image i rollover

Ah right, OK. What I suggested won't work then. Look at the show/hide layers behaviours in Dreamweaver as a good place to start.

tarik2d
06-26-2009, 09:22 AM
ok cheers, I started looking at them yesterday so i'll carry on today. thanks