PDA

View Full Version : Calendars (again)

seektruth
06-14-2009, 01:46 PM
i know this is something that has been coverd in some depth but what im looking for is a calendar that has the same functionality of the google calendar but that allows me more flexibility with the styling (to put on my website)

for example the google calendar though great and Free (oh yeah i dont have any money so can you not sugest anything thats gona cost me anything thanks guys) has a blue outline and a white body and the highlight for TODAY is like a pale orange.

I'd love to be able to customise all that but for whatever reason google only give you an iframe in the html offering.

so if any of you know either how i can pull apart nd customise my google calendar or buld something that acts the exact same way but is more flexible in editing that i can download, cadge, borrow or blag i would be very greatful

Peas !!

I'm a tool sorry google calendar cant function anywhere near what i need it too pleas ignor my foolish post

seektruth
06-14-2009, 02:43 PM
http://www.jdmdesigns.co.uk/example.jpg

Right this is what im looking for, the style is defined by the CSS so thats not an issue i just need a basic calendar in black all i want is a calendar exactly like this but that functions i would like a previous and next month buttons and when you hover over the dates they will display what events are on that day maybe in another widow whatever is easiest. The calendar would need to be ongoing (not finite) and i need to have some way that it can be updated by the dude that asked me to do this for him.

If it makes any difference he is a sound guy who helps out new music artists in south london im not making on this so any help would be geatfully recieved, as always a pointer in the right direction would be all i need.

ive tried downloading some PHP's that if found thanks to your other posts on this subject but am to much of a spanner to get any of them to work. :confused:

Oldsurf
03-08-2010, 05:31 PM
Hey seektruth, how about seeking some punctuation? What in the heck are you asking for? If you bothered to use some proper English grammer & punctuation, then maybe we can help you.

edbr
03-09-2010, 01:25 AM
this one looks pretty easy to manage and modify
http://www.phpcodeworks.com/pec

domedia
03-09-2010, 02:59 PM
I'm sure he's over it, thread is from June last year ;)