PDA

View Full Version : Cristiano Ronaldo in 80 Mill Move To Real Madrid JEEZ!!!

MagicPower
06-11-2009, 10:23 AM
It Was Comfirmed this morning (11th June 2009) that Manchester United have accepted an 80million bid from Real Madrid for Cristiano Ronaldo. What are you're opinions on this World Record Transfer Move? Do you think he's worth that much Money? What's the English Premier League Going to be like next season without him?

Corrosive
06-11-2009, 12:08 PM
It Was Comfirmed this morning (11th June 2009) that Manchester United have accepted an 80million bid from Real Madrid for Cristiano Ronaldo.

Good, means I won't have to look at his miserable, 8 year old, tantrum face whenever the slightest thing doesn't go his way.

What are you're opinions on this World Record Transfer Move?

The only mystery here is where to Real get their money from???

Do you think he's worth that much Money?

Yes, every penny. I'd pay him that to ***k off.

What's the English Premier League Going to be like next season without him?

It will have less diving. Which can only be a good thing.

http://corrosiveonline.co.uk/assets/images/untitled.bmp

This image just about sums it up :wink:

cocoonfx
06-15-2009, 06:12 PM
i hate football and i hate that little git even more.... 80 million squid to run around with a ball with a hang bag and make up.... world credit crunch my a**se... i hope he brakes both his legs....:x

Rob_Che
06-16-2009, 11:59 AM
Bloody web developers... all they do is sit on their arse and write stuff... I hope they break all their fingers.

edbr
06-17-2009, 01:27 AM
i hate football and i hate that little git even more.... 80 million squid to run around with a ball with a hang bag and make up.... world credit crunch my a**se... i hope he brakes both his legs
come on cocoonfx, say what you really feel :)