PDA

View Full Version : Customer feedback php on same page

seektruth
06-08-2009, 10:23 PM
I had a look through the tutorials but am not sure if this has been covered or not so many appologies if i tread over old ground. i want to produce a field on my website to allow happy customers (as all my customers are so very happy) to leave comments like a guest book i supose, to let all the shiny new customers know how awsome working with me is. ive done a php form that goes to my .co.uk address and i can find loads of stuff about feeback forms that go to e-mail addresses and guestbooks that put coments on a seperate page, what i want is a

Page where my testimonials can be viewed in chronological order and at the bottom the client can leave their own testimonial in a form and once they click a send button the text outputs to that the same page.

if any one could give me a nudge in the right direction sugest some reading whatever it would be very handy indeed :grin:

coloeagle
06-10-2009, 03:12 AM
This what your after? http://www.adriantnt.com/products/comments_script/

seektruth
06-14-2009, 10:29 AM
yeah but if i wanted to pay for it theres a million and one sites i could buy a premaid form from. what i was hoping for was a link to some php script of a tutorial so i could lean to make my own. Thanks for the effort though.

edbr
06-15-2009, 02:18 AM
what you are looking for is just to insert to a database, davdj's tutorials will get you there.
the order can be dictated fro the select statement as in order by, but what you want will be default order .

seektruth
06-15-2009, 11:18 AM
thanks loads once i've got this and my login script sorted i'll be happy i think today will be learn sql day

Peas