PDA

View Full Version : Hi All Im New Here Aloha from Hawaii

Aaron111
06-05-2009, 06:57 AM
Brand new here ....
dearest forum members im so glad to be here with such an amazing group of talent.. I cannot tell how much I honestly appreciate it here ...
for beginners.... Im stuck on a back html template Issue :)

I created the template month ago ... suddenly when I try to build a page from that template it give me a code error ..... please what is the best thing to do??? basically it is very simple I tried to build another template from same page but same errors .... help
here is my site KauaiMassages.com

edbr
06-05-2009, 07:58 AM
impossible to say your link looks lika an established site what is it you want?

Aaron111
06-05-2009, 05:38 PM
impossible to say your link looks lika an established site what is it you want?
Dear admin thanks...
my question is very clear Dream Weaver Template Errors
As I was saying ... I build a template it works for a few weeks meaning I can build page from it...... weeks later the template some how gets code errors.... after I edit it.... why is it that when I edit the main template???
I cannot build new pages off of it??? ARE YOU FAMILIAR withis issue??? thanks the domain is kauaimassages . com :mrgreen: (http://www.kauaimassages.com:mrgreen:) I could use some help I tried everything ...

davidj
06-05-2009, 07:08 PM
im getting no errors

what errors are you getting

domedia
06-05-2009, 07:29 PM
The errors occurs when the user is using Dreamweaver, I think he said it twice..

Aaron what is the error message saying?

davidj
06-05-2009, 07:34 PM
The errors occurs when the user is using Dreamweaver, I think he said it twice..

excellent

thanks for the patronising response, Off you pop. [<< pats head]

recently, over the past 12 month I am beginning to understand what ken was trying to tell me!

god bless!

Rob_Che
06-05-2009, 10:16 PM
Take it somewhere quiet boys (but let me watch - not like that)

Hi newbie . . . what errors? where ? when ?

davidj
06-05-2009, 10:19 PM
I think he said it twice..

haway - sharp as a knife - kid

get withit

fkin DOH!

edbr
06-06-2009, 12:36 AM
looks like you made mistakes in the template you have for example an editable region starting at the end of a closing tag </td> so i would re looka t your template .also you have a lot of warnings showing up in validation.
Also try a massage it might help with your attitude

domedia
06-06-2009, 05:20 PM
I was just surprised to see noone caught the issue, no worries 8)
haway - sharp as a knife - kid

get withit

fkin DOH!