PDA

View Full Version : dream weaver virgin

tequilasteve
06-02-2009, 11:50 AM
hi I am a dream weaver virgin. My site is there but it was created by someone else and I am trying to edit parts and up load the pages on to the site. Can someone look at the site and please explain the possible reason why some pictures do not show and some ?

cheers to anyone that can help

Corrosive
06-02-2009, 12:07 PM
hi I am a dream weaver virgin. My site is there but it was created by someone else and I am trying to edit parts and up load the pages on to the site. Can someone look at the site and please explain the possible reason why some pictures do not show and some ?

cheers to anyone that can help

I would love to but my gift of second sight has let me down and my crystal ball is filthy...care to share a link?

tequilasteve
06-02-2009, 12:33 PM
www.crownandanchor-shoreham.co.uk. This is the link, but it does not load, but the host help desk sent me a reply saying it worked there end. The link I sent you is the one they sent me
cheers steve

coloeagle
06-02-2009, 12:55 PM
Ill go ahead and jump in here.

You need to correct the paths to your images.
On the home page it is correct with image/home_banner.jpg

On the about us page it is incorrect with ../../Documents/about us.jpg

Double check to insure all the images are uploaded.

DWcourse
06-02-2009, 01:24 PM
on another topic, auto-playing music on your homepage is a sure way to get me to close the page (and I assume a lot of others).

coloeagle
06-02-2009, 01:42 PM
on another topic, auto-playing music on your homepage is a sure way to get me to close the page (and I assume a lot of others).
So true. Why I browse the web with my sound turned off.

Corrosive
06-02-2009, 01:51 PM
Nice place. Might pay you a visit next time we're down your way :)

X Z A C X
06-30-2009, 12:34 PM
this happend to me sort of make sure that the page u want to load first is titled index.html that should load first.

X Z A C X