PDA

View Full Version : Best way for a secured form...

kremo5le
05-23-2009, 12:12 AM
Hey guys,

I will be creating a HTML form for a client on Dreamweaver. This for needs to be secured with a SSL certificate, and the client has already purchased it. I created a demo form and it works fine as well. However, the client also wants the info to be encrypted via his email. He needs to make sure he is the one that can "decrypt" the info.

What are your suggestions, ideas, and suggestions?

I need to get this rolling asap...

THANK YOU!

k.

edbr
05-23-2009, 01:18 AM
have a yahoogle, ive seen a few encription scripts offered but never looken into it any further

kremo5le
05-23-2009, 01:27 AM
have a yahoogle, ive seen a few encription scripts offered but never looken into it any further

Hey there,

I think with your suggestion I will be able to make it. However, will it be easy for the client to decrypt the emails? Have you heard of anything like this before?

edbr
05-23-2009, 01:31 AM
as far as i kno it would be on the web form and receivers computer ,i am not certain but believe thats the deal

edbr
05-23-2009, 01:57 AM
yahoogle this guy Sudhir Vishwakarma he has published an encryption class (php) might help

kremo5le
05-23-2009, 06:36 PM
yahoogle this guy Sudhir Vishwakarma he has published an encryption class (php) might help

Hey there, THANK YOU for your help. I will search for him and see what I find. I just need to make my client happy and this needs to get done.

Thank you and have a great day,

kRem :mrgreen:

kremo5le
06-08-2009, 05:11 PM

Hey there,

I did find this guy and also the PHP site with the classes. However, I'm not proficient in PHP and nobody in there has been able to help me. I'm about to implement the encryption to my form and I found another link to a free script that could help other people looking for the same info:

http://script.wareseeker.com/PHP/encrypt-decrypt-information.zip/17296

It is still PHP but I think it will be easier to understand for others.