PDA

View Full Version : Hello, New and hungry to learn much...

wauketa
05-20-2009, 04:16 PM
Hi, My name is Keith From the current gloomy economic state of Michigan...:???:

I am new to website design, I literally just posted my first site a couple weeks ago (still a work in progress)

My shop bought Dreamweaver CS3 and Photoshop and said here build us a website. Scary at first but now I am hooked and want to learn everything about it.

I am trying to learn as much as I can on my own to not be just a question hound but I also know my limitations.

And so here I am...

THANKS!

Corrosive
05-20-2009, 04:47 PM
Hi, My name is Keith From the current gloomy economic state of Michigan...:???:

I am new to website design, I literally just posted my first site a couple weeks ago (still a work in progress)

My shop bought Dreamweaver CS3 and Photoshop and said here build us a website. Scary at first but now I am hooked and want to learn everything about it.

I am trying to learn as much as I can on my own to not be just a question hound but I also know my limitations.

And so here I am...

THANKS!

Welcome Keith.

domedia
05-20-2009, 05:39 PM
Welcome to the forums Keith!

edbr
05-21-2009, 02:48 AM
welcome to the forum . try ,struggle ,suffer a bit then ask. its how we all learn

davidj
05-21-2009, 07:38 AM
welcome to the forum . try ,struggle ,suffer a bit then ask. its how we all learn

its try, struggle, suffer, cry, self harm, cry, prozac, relax, get help, fix...

edbr
05-21-2009, 08:51 AM
self harm is geordie for newcastle brown ?

wauketa
05-21-2009, 02:42 PM
Ahh... that's whats wrong, I was skipping over the self harm part... Glad i joined they don't tell you that in the tutorials.