PDA

View Full Version : Back Links

cocoonfx
05-20-2009, 01:56 PM
I am dilberating on buying some backlinking software help with my back links to my site. I get loads of emails trying to sell me software but i am unsure if i should part with some cash, and also if there any good.

Does anyone else used a back linking service and does anyone recommend a company etc....

davidj
05-20-2009, 02:27 PM
my small exposure to this leads me to say i wouldn't bother.

Although not an expert!

Corrosive
05-20-2009, 03:44 PM
I am dilberating on buying some backlinking software help with my back links to my site. I get loads of emails trying to sell me software but i am unsure if i should part with some cash, and also if there any good.

Does anyone else used a back linking service and does anyone recommend a company etc....

Have you exhausted all the possibilities for free directory links?

domedia
05-20-2009, 04:38 PM
Content is king as usual. If you have anything link worthy on the web, it'll come automagically..

cocoonfx
05-20-2009, 11:24 PM
problem is i don't have the time to create articles etc. for my site so back linking is the way forward at the moment, I am trying to get into as many web directories as possible.

edbr
05-21-2009, 01:35 AM
i would be dubious, thetre are a lot of scammers, too manty submissions will also get you noticed by the google police if you add too many.
adding to directories does nothave to take that much time, use a formfiller like rorform and its a 1 click subbmission.
Marletleap .com adds you to some and if you want http://www.borolook.com/Free_Directories_Submission.asp will give you a 1000 back links and a bucket load of spam too.
and 1 note the more quality your backlinks is of more importance than quantity IMO

cocoonfx
05-21-2009, 06:46 AM
cheers guys, i surpose i am a little impatient. I have been trying to target directories and individuals with a PR ranking of 3+.