PDA

View Full Version : Creating Photo Gallery Page....

kcantin
05-14-2009, 09:05 PM
Hello Everyone,

I want to be careful and explain what I am trying to accomplish here as it's rather difficult to explain correctly.

I am in the process of creating an ASP/PHP web site for a client of mine.

I would like to integrate a PHP based photo gallery page that also contains an admin login for my client to login securely and update their photos whenever they would like.

I have no clue how to do this but, I do have a link to a web site that is EXACTLY the way that I would like to do my site.

The web site address to the example that I am reffering to is>>>>>>>>>>>http://www.chasessportsbar.com/gallery/index.php

Ohh, I am using Dream Weaver CS4....

I hope that someone can help and I thank you in advance!

Sincerely,

Kevin Cantin

domedia
05-15-2009, 06:53 PM
Where are you stuck?

kcantin
05-15-2009, 07:29 PM
Hello Domedia,

I ended up contacting my remote server admin and having them restore a backup copy of my site for a fee. So, I am hoping the I can just import the site back on to my local end and just go from there.

I am not sure what happended but, things must have ben over written. I made a backup_good copy on my remote server after I made sure it was all working there so THIS TIME I have a good working backup to work with! FEHHHH!

Thanks,
Kevin

Where are you stuck?

Rob_Che
05-16-2009, 06:36 PM
Hello Domedia,

I ended up contacting my remote server admin and having them restore a backup copy of my site for a fee. So, I am hoping the I can just import the site back on to my local end and just go from there.

I am not sure what happended but, things must have ben over written. I made a backup_good copy on my remote server after I made sure it was all working there so THIS TIME I have a good working backup to work with! FEHHHH!

Thanks,
Kevin

Where does that tie in to creating a web gallery ?

edbr
05-18-2009, 02:17 AM
hows your php skills?