PDA

View Full Version : Small Website Work

Kiko
05-07-2009, 12:07 PM
Afternoon Guys,

Unfortunately one of our staff members passed away over a month ago and he was the brains behind our website.

www.deengineering.com is the website. What I am looking for is an additional button down left with information for here provided. Also Water jet section needs 3 sub menu buttons and additional information.

All information is ready and it would be a case of copy and pasting in.

I think 35.00 is a decent enough amount to pay for this work. Payment would be Friday 29th May.

Any replies appreciated

Corrosive
05-07-2009, 12:29 PM
Hi Kiko

Do you happen to know if the menu is in an 'include' file would it need changing on every page?

Kiko
05-07-2009, 12:38 PM
I believe it would need changing on every page Corrosive.

Cheers

Corrosive
05-07-2009, 01:26 PM
I believe it would need changing on every page Corrosive.

Cheers

OK, as long as you don't want anything fancy and you are happy that the sub menus will be displayed when the Water Jet page is open then we'd be happy to do it for you.

Visit www.yotocreative.co.uk and drop us an e-mail.

Sorry to hear about your loss by the way.

Cheers

Kiko
05-07-2009, 01:27 PM
I have drafted examples (literally quick 2 mins it took me) on how I want it look so all the information and set up look is there.

If you are good at using this program I wouldn't imagine it would take you long whatsoever.

Corrosive
05-07-2009, 01:33 PM
I have drafted examples (literally quick 2 mins it took me) on how I want it look so all the information and set up look is there.

If you are good at using this program I wouldn't imagine it would take you long whatsoever.

Nope, shouldn't be too long. Mail me what you have and we can have a chat.

Kiko
05-09-2009, 05:42 PM
Corrosive,

Have you got any other contacts? Unfortunately I was quoted over double what I am willing to pay I am afraid.

Anyone else interested in doing this work?