PDA

View Full Version : iframe dynamic frame size

studioanonymous
05-02-2009, 07:56 PM
Hey guys, so its my first post here, and I hope to both learn a ton, and contribute when and where I can.

I am working on a website for my non-profit org. the site is www.teamworkportal.com, and we offer free resources to teachers, counselors, small business owners etc regarding teambuilding info.

I am trying to incorporate a wikispaces page into my parent site. I eventually plan to move the info over to my own wiki in the future, but for now am using wikispaces.

when using iframe, i am having a problem inserting the wiki so that the frame is a good size for all monitors and browsers. I would like to stay away from using scrollbars,but fear it may be inevitable. Any help on how I might be able to make the frame size dynamic depending on the browser and monitor size used by the viewer would be greatly appreciated.

And of course any other feedback on the site would be great too, as it is a work in progress.

I am also a glassblower and you can view some of my work at my other site, www.studioanymous.com

thanks in advance

-Sean