PDA

View Full Version : creating a website

dimmedlight
04-29-2009, 11:43 PM
Could anyone please create a quick website in dreamweaver for me and convert it to Flash? I have the text and pictures that I would like up, so they can be put in a separate images folder.

DWcourse
04-30-2009, 12:31 AM
You're kidding right?

dimmedlight
04-30-2009, 12:32 AM
completely serious.. I'm having trouble with it

DWcourse
04-30-2009, 12:36 AM
Well to start with I doubt folks will want to volunteer their time unless there's $$ involved (and there's a job offers and inquiries forum here for that). Then there's the fact that you can't just convert a site from Dreamweaver to Flash. Dreamweaver is used to produce html pages, Flash is used to produce Flash pages. Maybe you need to clarify what it is you really want/need.

dimmedlight
04-30-2009, 01:07 AM
Well to start with I doubt folks will want to volunteer their time unless there's $$ involved (and there's a job offers and inquiries forum here for that). Then there's the fact that you can't just convert a site from Dreamweaver to Flash. Dreamweaver is used to produce html pages, Flash is used to produce Flash pages. Maybe you need to clarify what it is you really want/need.

Ah, okay, I didn't realize there was a job offers forum. I guess just using dreamweaver would work then. I'll check out that forum. Thanks.