PDA

View Full Version : Getting to grips with wampserver2 and dreamweaver

Beeky
04-29-2009, 12:52 PM
I was having some problems with ASP and was advised to try php. I have downloaded the wampserver2 (latest) with php, apache and mysql. Looked at Davidj's tutorials which are very good but don't reflect the changes from wamp5 to wampserver2 which to a newbie seem very different indeed. When using ASP i was using MS Access. I really want to learn this but does anyone know where I can get good online help for the latest versions of wampserver and how it interacts with Dreamweaver MX 2004. :(

Corrosive
04-29-2009, 01:06 PM
I was having some problems with ASP and was advised to try php. I have downloaded the wampserver2 (latest) with php, apache and mysql. Looked at Davidj's tutorials which are very good but don't reflect the changes from wamp5 to wampserver2 which to a newbie seem very different indeed. When using ASP i was using MS Access. I really want to learn this but does anyone know where I can get good online help for the latest versions of wampserver and how it interacts with Dreamweaver MX 2004. :(

1 on 1 tuition from the man himself...

http://codezenith.co.uk/

He will tell you not to use DW code tho...but that is better...trust me :wink:

Beeky
04-29-2009, 04:32 PM
Thanks Corrosive. I will get in touch with DJ but at present I need something that I can dip in and out of as time permits. I just wondered if anyone new of any videos like DJs but using wampserver 2 rather than wamp5

davidj
04-29-2009, 06:21 PM
whats the problem?

Beeky
05-02-2009, 05:33 PM
David
Now we have spoken I will leave until first lesson

davidj
05-02-2009, 06:55 PM
no problems