PDA

View Full Version : Broken Image link???

cradl
04-23-2009, 08:05 AM
Ok when I set up my site and go to start building everytime I put logo into the image placeholder it comes up as broken link. If I put some other image in it shows up and they are both jpeg files. I thought it was because at first the file name was in caps so I changed it and whiped out site and started fresh but still can't get it to link. Never ran into this before andy thoughts. All images are in default image folder and I point to everything just fine. The images were made with Ill. outside of me and I put them into photoshop and saved as jpeg. I have no clue. I also unblocked the files before I messed with them. An I've used files from this person before with no issue. Could it be because they are CMYK/8 and not RGB? If so then how do I change that? One other thing is that this image is straight black and white so if I were to create rgb wouldn't it come out greyish?
Thanks

cradl
04-23-2009, 08:40 AM
Ok fixed it. Yes it was CMYK so I just went to image mode and RGB and saved. Then put into Dreamweaver and good to go.

Corrosive
04-23-2009, 11:13 AM
Ok fixed it. Yes it was CMYK so I just went to image mode and RGB and saved. Then put into Dreamweaver and good to go.

Yep, RGB for online, CMYK for print :)