PDA

View Full Version : how to add in the animation for xml flash?

fattat
04-12-2009, 02:09 AM
download source file: Dropdown_XML_Flash_Menu.zip - 0.19MB
http://www.zshare.net/download/5849533523a496a9/

this is the file for XML drop down menu
how to add in the animation for flash (example the website below)??
http://s3.envato.com/files/42591/index.html

could anyone help me ??

Ricky55
04-12-2009, 04:24 AM
Its all done for you I don't know what you mean all you need to do is edit the xml file and and to your website.

Doesn't get much easier.

fattat
04-12-2009, 06:55 AM
Its all done for you I don't know what you mean all you need to do is edit the xml file and and to your website.

Doesn't get much easier.

i mean when i rollover the menu..
the text will be show some animation

Ricky55
04-13-2009, 10:42 AM
The movie clip is just blurred in the x axis when you roll over, this can be done on the time line or with Action Script.

If you don't know flash then its too much to go into here, just start doing some tuts and you be able to do this yourself.

fattat
04-13-2009, 12:23 PM
The movie clip is just blurred in the x axis when you roll over, this can be done on the time line or with Action Script.

If you don't know flash then its too much to go into here, just start doing some tuts and you be able to do this yourself.

can help me see the file??
the first post got the source file
inside the flash there cant insert animation in timeline...
i guess is need adding action script but dont know where to add..
can help me look throught it??

Ricky55
04-13-2009, 10:09 PM
fattat that is a complicated Flash file that you've downloaded and for a beginner you've no chance of working with it as it brings everything in at run time with action script.

I would even need to spend some time to get the animations you want. If you really want to learn you would be better trying to build something more straight forward on the time line and then working up towards a full action script xml set up.

if you don't want to learn and just want a file that works I suggest you go on flashden.com and just buy something from there that does just want you want that will have be built for the novice to edit.

I would normally suggest going on a dedicated flash forum like kirupa but they don't tend to be that helpful with stuff like this they like to see that you are at least trying to do things yourself which to be honest is fair enough they're not there to do other peoples work.

fattat
04-14-2009, 11:49 PM
fattat that is a complicated Flash file that you've downloaded and for a beginner you've no chance of working with it as it brings everything in at run time with action script.

I would even need to spend some time to get the animations you want. If you really want to learn you would be better trying to build something more straight forward on the time line and then working up towards a full action script xml set up.

if you don't want to learn and just want a file that works I suggest you go on flashden.com and just buy something from there that does just want you want that will have be built for the novice to edit.

I would normally suggest going on a dedicated flash forum like kirupa but they don't tend to be that helpful with stuff like this they like to see that you are at least trying to do things yourself which to be honest is fair enough they're not there to do other peoples work.

ok..i got it
thank for your opinion:-D

Ricky55
04-15-2009, 04:33 PM
no problem I wasn't being funny mate just being realistic, I will help you all I can if you are willing to learn.

fattat
04-17-2009, 12:14 PM
no problem I wasn't being funny mate just being realistic, I will help you all I can if you are willing to learn.

yes!! i really want to learn!!

the file i already upload in the 1st post...if can help me look for it