PDA

View Full Version : Uploading

bradfour
04-06-2009, 07:32 AM
Elo boys and girls im in abit of a jam and im hoping somebody can help me basicly what im trying to do is create a register page then allow users to sign in and when they do they sign into there own page kinda like a profile, can this be done in dreamweaver??! please help im a fast learner and will gladly give back to the community:grin:

edbr
04-06-2009, 08:09 AM
check out the tutorials on this forum. yes it could be done in dw but you will need to have some programing skills to do it, suggest php / mysql

bradfour
04-06-2009, 08:16 AM
Hi edbr thanku for the quick response im well aware of the programming i might need to do that is not so much the problem the main one is seetting up dreamwaever so that the user will have his profile with wateva i biuld into that i have searched this form and have found smoething like that any ideas?

edbr
04-06-2009, 09:37 AM
as i said check the tutorials there is one for a login system, to make a profile page can be made based on the users details. there isnt a wizard that will do this for you that i know of

edbr
04-06-2009, 09:41 AM
in basic form you need to make a database with the relevant details you want displayed in its tables, an upload section so the user can add and select where user = what ever parameters you set.
work through the tutorials and you will start to gt it.
the log in system is there i know.

bradfour
04-06-2009, 12:15 PM
ok guys thanku i wil try that