PDA

View Full Version : e-assessment

Bill Pitts
04-04-2009, 04:37 AM
Hi everybody,
I've been asked by a local tutoring company to design a website for online testing.

Does anyone know if there is any code available (free, preferably) that will let me set up online tests (which the tutoring company will write) where grade school students can log in, take the tests, be automatically graded, and have the grades recorded for their teachers to access?

Or am I asking for too much?

Thanks,
Bill

edbr
04-04-2009, 05:27 AM
i doubt it very much, especially not free. you could yahoogle joomla mambo.

You could post in the jobs offer section on this forum as i doubt you will get anyone to give you the amount of time this will require in this forum

Corrosive
04-04-2009, 06:33 AM
i doubt it very much, especially not free. you could yahoogle joomla mambo.

You could post in the jobs offer section on this forum as i doubt you will get anyone to give you the amount of time this will require in this forum

Agree with Ed. You'll ideally need to learn some coding for this. I'd use PHP and SQL database for this project but it'd be a fairly hefty build.

davidj
04-04-2009, 08:47 AM
how are the courses going to be written and integrated

d a v e
04-04-2009, 10:02 AM
how is the courses going to be written and intergrated
Hopefully better than your spelling and grammar! :)

cocoonfx
04-04-2009, 10:33 AM
i would have a go at doing this but i can see it rolling into weeks of work... which i can't do for free. Why don't you ask a student at the school to design and build it. I am sure you have someone in there final year about to go to collage or university who need s portfolio work..... ideal project.

davidj
04-04-2009, 11:13 AM
how are the courses going to be written and integrated

{corrected}

im good with spaces though D A V E