PDA

View Full Version : Rollover Images Causes Scripting Problem

nokia84
04-02-2009, 05:41 PM
Hi,
I'm new to dreamweaver, im using CS3. The problem is when I preview the website in IE7, it shows a gold bar on top which says: To help protect your security, IE has restricted this webpage from running scripts or ActiveX controls that can access your PC.

Now this goldbar doesnt allow my rollover images to load properly. When I allow blocked content, it shows the rollover properly. I have selected the Pre-load rollover images problem.

Please help Im creating a static HTML website :)

Thanks a ton in advance! ! ! ! !

Corrosive
04-02-2009, 07:12 PM
Hi,
I'm new to dreamweaver, im using CS3. The problem is when I preview the website in IE7, it shows a gold bar on top which says: To help protect your security, IE has restricted this webpage from running scripts or ActiveX controls that can access your PC.

Now this goldbar doesnt allow my rollover images to load properly. When I allow blocked content, it shows the rollover properly. I have selected the Pre-load rollover images problem.

Please help Im creating a static HTML website :)

Thanks a ton in advance! ! ! ! !

It doesn't matter. Don't worry about it. Allow blocked content when previewing and the message won't appear when you put it on the web.