PDA

View Full Version : Image swap on click away

cgravelle
03-26-2009, 01:53 AM
I have a row of buttons on the left side of my site used to view an online portfolio. When they are clicked the following happens: an image swap occurs at the button (it is swapped with a version of the button with a ring around it) and also two other images on the page swap. The other page swap images are working fine, but I have not figured out how to make the button image swap back to the original version when a different button is clicked (I want it to return to the no-ring version.)

Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

domedia
03-26-2009, 04:38 PM
In the swap behavior, set the other images to revert back.

cgravelle
03-26-2009, 05:17 PM
Thanks, domedia. But the only revert I've found is on mouseover, not on click. I want all images to remain until clicks. How do I do this? Sorry for the newb question, but I've been floundering on this for days.

domedia
03-26-2009, 08:31 PM
My memory is not what it was.

This should be pretty simple. Anyone?

edbr
03-27-2009, 02:19 AM
on focus and onblur perhaps

domedia
03-27-2009, 03:10 PM
The logic is that when you click one image, you set all other images to revert back to the original if they had an imageswap applied to them. I did this in DW3, so I know it's there.

cgravelle
03-27-2009, 05:07 PM
Thanks for working this issue, domedia. Yes, I want the button image restored (ringed back to not ringed) but the disjointed swaps are not to revert to original but rather to change when their corresponding button is clicked. The disjointed image swaps are working fine. I just can't figure out how to image restore the button image when one clicks away.

domedia
03-30-2009, 02:33 AM
Check out onblur as ed suggested.