PDA

View Full Version : Synchronize question

spookysully
03-25-2009, 08:14 PM
i've got my site...somewhat ready for going up in that i have 4 hyperlinks installed and they work fine in the preview in browser option. but when i try to "put" the site up nothing happens. so i tried the synchronize sitewide am i on the right path here? if so...i was wondering if anyone could help me out with how to get the site up? there are only 4 pages linked to my index page and they're all text with only my header having a pic on each. thanks for any help!

cheers

Corrosive
03-26-2009, 10:22 AM
i've got my site...somewhat ready for going up in that i have 4 hyperlinks installed and they work fine in the preview in browser option. but when i try to "put" the site up nothing happens. so i tried the synchronize sitewide am i on the right path here? if so...i was wondering if anyone could help me out with how to get the site up? there are only 4 pages linked to my index page and they're all text with only my header having a pic on each. thanks for any help!

cheers

Are you saying that your links aren't working when you put your site live? If so, post the bit of code with the links. It's probably a path issue. Maybe referencing your hard drive? Do you have C: in your links anywhere...Just guessing without seeing code or URL.

spookysully
03-26-2009, 04:08 PM
no, i can't even get the site to load up now! again, i really don't know what i'm doing so this shouldn't come as such a shock to me eh. as far as i know, the links work great, at least, as i said, on the preview in browser they do. i'm only trying to get what i have done uploaded and am having difficulties.