PDA

View Full Version : ADDT email form + multiple recipients

njfuller
03-24-2009, 11:52 PM
Hi all,

I have asked this before elsewhere but am having no luck or responses.
I have a contact form made with ADDT that attaches a file and has a few other fields - simple enough and all works well. I want to make the form again, but this time instead of it being emailed to me, I would like the form to have 10 checkboxes (or equivalent) on it, which represent 10 email addresses. The user select 1 or more of these to receive the form and off we go...

I have a recordset with all these email addresses in, so want ideally to be able to create a field called "recipients", with 10 checkboxes/radio group - whatever, that call their label and value from the name field / email address field of my recordset. This cannot be a menu, as I will alter the table later to place an image next to each checkbox.

Does this make sense? I'm sure it can be done, but for the life of me cannot work out how. Please please please help!! :)

Nathan

mangofreak
03-25-2009, 03:56 PM
You can give the email address values to each checkbox and based on that send the info to the email processing page with "if / then" statements put the correct info on the CC element of the email and that way send the email only to those who you want to send.

vague? ;) sorry. It's in my head but no time to create a sample.

What are you using anyways, php - ASP

Javier