PDA

View Full Version : Thank-you

marcia
03-20-2009, 12:32 AM
A special thank-you to Cary for all the time, effort, patience, and knowledge you have given me since the day I started on this forum.

...And to all the others that have answered my calls for help.

Cary
03-22-2009, 03:54 AM
No problem.

speedyalice
03-22-2009, 04:35 PM
Ditto this! Cary wrote out a fabulous explanation of CSS, floating elements, and more when I was trying to create a background. I still go back and refer to it, since it helps my basic understanding of how the coding affects the page.

It's here: http://www.dreamweaverclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27240

And to the many others who contribute and have helped so so much - thank you! This forum is a wonderful resource - thanks to everyone who makes it so. :)

marcia
03-22-2009, 08:42 PM
Thanks for your reply. I have read the entire thread that you and Cary had. It's terrific! He, indeed, makes things very clear. I'm glad that others have noticed.

I thought I was the only one who had many questions, and have felt very stupid - so stupid, in fact, that I was embarrassed to put my problems on the forum and wrote to Cary privately, as I felt he would also be ethical. He has helped me a lot, and getting your letter was reinforcing on all accounts.

CSS is hard to learn and I've put it off for a long time. However, I still feel that tables are good for some things, and continue to use them. I know I have mega work to do, and am grateful for the forum, also.

I hope your visit with your brother was a good one.