PDA

View Full Version : DataSet Where is it

vipersa
03-05-2009, 01:11 PM
Hi everyone.

I have dreamweaver cs3 and ven if I goto server behaviours I cannot see the datagrid label anywhere. I have created the recordset but still nothing shows.
Please help as maybe I need to load the extension or something..

newbie with dreamweaver.

tks in advance.

vipersa
03-06-2009, 05:54 AM
so nobody knows..wow

edbr
03-06-2009, 06:46 AM
give better details then. recordset with what? server behaviours javascript what are you trying to do?

domedia
03-07-2009, 08:41 PM
Something is wrong... help! now! lol :)

http://www.dreamweaverclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23515

davidj
03-08-2009, 08:47 PM
so nobody knows..wow

we might know but we may decide not to tell ya

vipersa
03-09-2009, 06:53 AM
give better details then. recordset with what? server behaviours javascript what are you trying to do?

Ok I apologize.
I want to be able to query an sql database with some textboxes linked to columns in the db and have the results show in a datagrid on the same page and then be able to print or save the results. all this is on an asp page.

vipersa
03-09-2009, 06:55 AM
we might know but we may decide not to tell ya

THEN WHAT GOOD ARE YOU TO ANYONE.

davidj
03-09-2009, 10:07 AM
THEN WHAT GOOD ARE YOU TO ANYONE.

I make a mean omlette
I am quite good at what i do
Im not a selfish lover
I can roller skatealas i have to admit im not very good at dreamweaver code!

you know allot more than me regarding this malarkey matey

Well done you

domedia
03-09-2009, 02:28 PM
Moved to the ASP section.
Remember to show some respect to people that volunteer their time here and everyone be constructive.

mangofreak
03-11-2009, 02:17 PM
It seems that Vipersa has used VisualStudio or something Microsoft, based on the language he is using. Now, Vipersa, have you successfully connected to the database via connection string? if you don't see your tables, then you need to review that.

Also, where about in the process are you...?

I think the other members were just having some fun because your lack of details. It happens, even in the best of families. ;)

The best thing for you to do is to try an explain in detail what is the problem and where you are at and show some code or a test page that can help us help you.

Cheers,

Javier