PDA

View Full Version : Don't know what this is called?

54warrior
02-25-2009, 03:16 PM
This is probably very simple to do, but I honestly don't know what it's called or how to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks.

The little 'logo' icon thing that appears on the tab for the web-page...

Corrosive
02-25-2009, 03:25 PM
This is probably very simple to do, but I honestly don't know what it's called or how to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks.

The little 'logo' icon thing that appears on the tab for the web-page...

It's called a favicon and we get at least three people ask this per week so I am not going to answer it again I'm afraid. Please search the forum for 'favicon' posts.

Thanks

54warrior
02-25-2009, 03:28 PM
It's called a favicon and we get at least three people ask this per week so I am not going to answer it again I'm afraid. Please search the forum for 'favicon' posts.

Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply. You can delete this thread if you want. No need to clutter the forum up with another thread on the same thing!!

Thanks!

Corrosive
02-25-2009, 03:30 PM
Thanks for the quick reply. You can delete this thread if you want. No need to clutter the forum up with another thread on the same thing!!

Thanks!

Nope, will leave you as an example to others. he, he. Seriously do search the forum as we do get a lot of duplicate Qs. I also have a 'sticky' at the top of the Dreamweaver message board with some useful FAQs etc.

Did you find what you needed anyway?

Welcome btw :)

54warrior
02-25-2009, 03:32 PM
Absolutely! I love this site already. Found what I needed, it will work perfectly!!!