PDA

View Full Version : Myself

Buzzer
02-18-2009, 02:03 PM
Hello, my name is Zach, I'm a senior in Highschool, and I am looking to go into a web related field of study, hopefully! I'm still a little confused on what I want to do though, maybe you guys could help me :mrgreen:.
Looking forward to chatting!
If you ever want to reach me, you can always IM me at...
YAHOO: Buzzer2u2000
AOL:buzzer2u200
Windows Messenger: Buzzer2u2000

Thanks!

Corrosive
02-18-2009, 02:09 PM
Hello, my name is Zach, I'm a senior in Highschool, and I am looking to go into a web related field of study, hopefully! I'm still a little confused on what I want to do though, maybe you guys could help me :mrgreen:.
Looking forward to chatting!
If you ever want to reach me, you can always IM me at...
YAHOO: Buzzer2u2000
AOL:buzzer2u200
Windows Messenger: Buzzer2u2000

Thanks!

Hi Zach and welcome to the forums.

We'll help you all we can and we may be able to give you a headstart in your chosen field. Certainly if you want to study programming and PHP then davidj is a good man to know as he gives online lessons.

Have you got any designs or sites you want to show us and maybe we can give you a few pointers...or are you really new to this?

Buzzer
02-18-2009, 02:21 PM
Other then modded Templates, I don't really have any experience with Dreamweaver, although I do plan to make a website for my senior project, demonstrating knowledge in server-side information and maybe some minor flash animations.
I do need an official mentor for it, so if anyone would be willing to help me out there, I would greatly appreciate it. It's not like doing my work for me, it's more just sign a paper and (hopefully) answer any questions I may have about Dreamweaver and/or Flash.
Your time is appreciated! Thanks!

Corrosive
02-18-2009, 02:30 PM
Other then modded Templates, I don't really have any experience with Dreamweaver, although I do plan to make a website for my senior project, demonstrating knowledge in server-side information and maybe some minor flash animations.
I do need an official mentor for it, so if anyone would be willing to help me out there, I would greatly appreciate it. It's not like doing my work for me, it's more just sign a paper and (hopefully) answer any questions I may have about Dreamweaver and/or Flash.
Your time is appreciated! Thanks!

I'd be happy to help with the HTML/CSS side of things and, as I said, DJ is your man for server side but there is a lot of great knowledge on his forum and I'm sure we'd all be able to assist.

PM me if you want a chat.

Rob_Che
02-18-2009, 03:38 PM
Welcome Zach !

Do you drive a '78 Camaro? I imagine all highschool seniors called Zach woiuld drive an IROC or Z28...

domedia
02-18-2009, 04:05 PM
I do need an official mentor for it, so if anyone would be willing to help me out there, I would greatly appreciate it.! What exactly is an official mentor?

davidj
02-18-2009, 07:11 PM
Here (http://www.mentos.com/?tld=com#/ProductDetails)

now thats official!

Buzzer
02-18-2009, 08:40 PM
well, you'd have to have access to a fax machine, be able to sign your own name on a piece of paper, and have knowledge in Dreamweaver/Flash/Server-side Stuff
That's pretty much all:mrgreen:

domedia
02-18-2009, 11:41 PM
What exactly is an official mentor?

well, you'd have to have access to a fax machine, be able to sign your own name on a piece of paper, and have knowledge in Dreamweaver/Flash/Server-side Stuff
That's pretty much all:mrgreen:

Well that about answers everything, thanks 8)

edbr
02-18-2009, 11:52 PM
welcome to the forum

Corrosive
02-19-2009, 09:00 AM
you'd have to be able to sign your own name.

Well, that's me out then :wink:

davidj
02-19-2009, 02:27 PM
just put your mark on stuff corrosive?