PDA

View Full Version : Rollovers Gone Wild

Chapo
02-07-2009, 09:50 PM
I made some rollovers btns for my menu.. but they are not working like supose to be. Here is the site... www.fotorazi.com
The menu is at the top and bottom of the site.

Corrosive
02-07-2009, 10:05 PM
I made some rollovers btns for my menu.. but they are not working like supose to be. Here is the site... www.fotorazi.com
The menu is at the top and bottom of the site.

They are working fine for me Chapo. Not sure why you did this with rollovers when CSS would have done...but they are working fine

Chapo
02-07-2009, 10:24 PM
CSS.... give me a hint in how to do it and i will make your dreams come true.
(its not working correctly on Safari, i have to rollover it a few times to make it work).

Chapo
02-07-2009, 10:32 PM
ok.... i found the swap image behavior on the behaviors panel... this is it, why is it better?

Chapo
02-07-2009, 10:54 PM
Rollover Image is the same behavior for swap image... so no difference there... the btn doesn't worl well... i you rollover sideways (horizontally) it doesn't work and sometimes not even vertically.

Chapo
02-07-2009, 11:03 PM
Just figured out that the bottom menu btns works great... but not the Top Menu.. its seems like something is overlaping that Div and its not making the btns work like they should.

Cary
02-08-2009, 01:48 AM
I'm confused. Have you been hired to update the Armadi Closets (http://www.armadiclosets.com/closet-gallery/) site, or is this for someone else?

Ricky55
02-08-2009, 02:30 AM
Corrosive is right get this done in CSS and just text. If you insist on using that font and images don't use Javascript just use CSS to get hover and down states.

You would have one image that contains the three states, normal over and down and just use positioning to change the states, this also prevents a delay in the images loading.

Chapo
02-08-2009, 03:50 AM
No update to the Armadi Site, A client has a franchise with them and let them use the same idea for their site with minors changes.

Thanx Ricky... i will learn and give it a try, if there is a tutorial on this please let me know.

Ricky55
02-08-2009, 12:49 PM
It's called the pixy method search google for css pixy and you'll find tutorials.

Chapo
02-08-2009, 03:36 PM
ok... i already made the rollover with CSS in the page properties, i set the link and hover and it works fine. Now the problem is that i can't do another set of rollovers with different font sizes, hover and link colors because it already has been set. If i change it, all me rollovers will be the same, i can't figure out how to set more than one set.

Corrosive
02-08-2009, 03:38 PM
ok... i already made the rollover with CSS in the page properties, i set the link and hover and it works fine. Now the problem is that i can't do another set of rollovers with different font sizes, hover and link colors because it already has been set. If i change it, all me rollovers will be the same, i can't figure out how to set more than one set.

Read this mate. It's all here http://www.dreamweaverclub.com/css-multiple-link-styles.php

Chapo
02-08-2009, 04:07 PM
Ok... The Top Menu btns didn't work like it should because the Div of the email on top was overlaping the Div btns, so the rollover was activated sometimes. I correct the problem by resizing the email Div with no overlaping and BOW, now it works. But thanx guys, i already know how to build it with CSS, the way it as to be.