PDA

View Full Version : Text links

Carolynrose
02-02-2009, 05:57 PM
I have a grey text that I want to link. When I view it in any type of web browser, it comes up as a dark blue to a purple color. I think I have settings all clear of any type of link color. Please help!

Corrosive
02-02-2009, 06:22 PM
I have a grey text that I want to link. When I view it in any type of web browser, it comes up as a dark blue to a purple color. I think I have settings all clear of any type of link color. Please help!

These colours are browser default for links. So, you need to tell the browser to display them in a different way. Click on Page Properties and you'll see 'links'. Second item down on the left of memory serves. Click here and you'll see some options for link styles. Change the colours or whatever you need to suit.

Try reading this tutorial from our own coloeagle...

http://www.dreamweaverclub.com/css-multiple-link-styles.php

As no doubt at some point you'll need different link styles on a page.

Cheers

Carolynrose
02-02-2009, 06:54 PM
Thanks for the help. I got it taken care of. I'm not a web designer so this is all a foreign language to me. Thanks for the help!

CW

depilator
02-04-2009, 12:49 PM
These colours are browser default for links. So, you need to tell the browser to display them in a different way. Click on Page Properties and you'll see 'links'. Second item down on the left of memory serves. Click here and you'll see some options for link styles. Change the colours or whatever you need to suit......

Yes, but after that all links will be the same. If You want to change particular link, then use CSS...