PDA

View Full Version : FYI - Dreamweaver on IRC

WallyJ
01-26-2009, 02:08 PM
A while back I searched for a good IRC channel for Dreamweaver users where I could idle and ask/answer questions. I didn't find one. So I created one.

It's the ##dreamweaver channel on chat.freenode.net (notice the 2 # signs). If you are familiar with IRC, you can simply add this in your favorite client. If you aren't familiar and still want to chat, just head over to www.dreamweaverirc.com where you can chat from your browser.

Just trying to give the opportunity to those who could use it. I'm enjoying this forum as part of the DW community as well!

See you there,

WallyJ

Corrosive
01-26-2009, 02:22 PM
A while back I searched for a good IRC channel for Dreamweaver users where I could idle and ask/answer questions. I didn't find one. So I created one.

It's the ##dreamweaver channel on chat.freenode.net (notice the 2 # signs). If you are familiar with IRC, you can simply add this in your favorite client. If you aren't familiar and still want to chat, just head over to www.dreamweaverirc.com where you can chat from your browser.

Just trying to give the opportunity to those who could use it. I'm enjoying this forum as part of the DW community as well!

See you there,

WallyJ

Good work WallyJ. I'm sure folks here will check out what you are offering.

domedia
01-26-2009, 04:03 PM
Welcome to the forums WallyJ!
Please don't use that link again as fake signature in any more posts. There is a reason we don't allow signatures until a postcount is reached, trying to circumvent it is a bad idea and gives the wrong impression.

WallyJ
01-26-2009, 04:32 PM
I already spoke to Corrosive about this, but I wasn't trying to "fake" a signature. I simply thought that you disallowed the "saving" of a signature until 50 posts, making me type it every time, not the entire use of a signature. I misunderstood your logic. Once Corrisive mentioned it to me, I stopped using it and will not use it until I hit 50.

There were no ill intentions.

Thanks,

WallyJ