PDA

View Full Version : Locking The Sidebar

skoz55
01-25-2009, 01:56 AM
I have been creating a liquite CSS temlate in Dreamweaver and can not get the sidebar to lock itself at the bottom.

My site has a header, a footer, and a sidebar. The grpahic in the sidebar is also tied in with the footer, its its crucial that the sidebar remain locked to the footer, regardless of how much content is in the Main Content window. Currently, the sidebar locks to the header. So the footer moves down, the more content I add, but the sidebar stays up top.

I've trie giving absolute commands to each window, however that screws up the liquid aspect of the sheet and the site shows up on the left or right side.

Any suggestions?

Corrosive
01-25-2009, 08:09 AM
I have been creating a liquite CSS temlate in Dreamweaver and can not get the sidebar to lock itself at the bottom.

My site has a header, a footer, and a sidebar. The grpahic in the sidebar is also tied in with the footer, its its crucial that the sidebar remain locked to the footer, regardless of how much content is in the Main Content window. Currently, the sidebar locks to the header. So the footer moves down, the more content I add, but the sidebar stays up top.

I've trie giving absolute commands to each window, however that screws up the liquid aspect of the sheet and the site shows up on the left or right side.

Any suggestions?

Have you got a URL or some code you could show us please?