PDA

View Full Version : Show-Hide behavior

philpad
01-23-2009, 11:28 AM
Hi all,

I want a hidden AP Div to be shown when you click on it. For example on a picture showing a car, an AP Div with text will be shown to explain how the engine works when you click on the engine.

To do that I follow the steps below:

On the ApDiv1 (text) properties I set visibility (Vis) to hidden

On the behavior panel I select show-hide element, and then I press the show button with ApDiv1 selected. I choose onClick for the activation of the behavior.

...But it doesn' t work
Any ideas why?
Do I do it right?

Corrosive
01-23-2009, 12:05 PM
Hi all,

I want a hidden AP Div to be shown when you click on it. For example on a picture showing a car, an AP Div with text will be shown to explain how the engine works when you click on the engine.

To do that I follow the steps below:

On the ApDiv1 (text) properties I set visibility (Vis) to hidden

On the behavior panel I select show-hide element, and then I press the show button with ApDiv1 selected. I choose onClick for the activation of the behavior.

...But it doesn' t work
Any ideas why?
Do I do it right?

Are you adding the behaviour to the apdiv or what you are clicking to make it show up?

rico1931
01-30-2009, 08:21 PM
I am currently having the same problem! I am adding the show-hide element to the <area> tag on my image.

<map name="LeftMap" id="LeftMap">
<area shape="rect" coords="0,0,66,69" href="#" alt="Image" onmouseover="MM_showHideLayers('DESCRIPTIONLEFT','','hide')" />
</map>
</div>
<div id="DESCRIPTIONLEFT" >
<%=(rsLEFT.Fields.Item("GRA_DESC").Value)%>
</div>
CSS

#DESCRIPTIONLEFT{
width: 100px;
border:2px dotted #FF990;
background-color:#FFCC00;
position: relative;
top:-100px;
left:100px;
color:#000000;
font:sans-serif;
font-size:12px;
display:none;
}
Anyone got any ideas?

rico1931
02-05-2009, 05:19 AM
ok so i guess the problem was that you can't have a pop up function to an area map when the area map is within a repeating loop. When I took it out it apparently started working when i put it after the loop... Anyone got any answers to this?