PDA

View Full Version : Rookie

weekend warrior
01-18-2009, 09:01 PM
Hey guys,

Looking for a little help. I have little or no experience with website design applications. I do however have experience with video editing software and Adobe Photoshop. I am looking for a program so I can manage the three websites that I currently own. I figure its time to learn how to use a design program so I can eliminate the cost of paying my webmaster to update or make simple changes to my sites. I currently utilize Adobe Photoshop and would like to stay in the Adobe family. Can anybody recommend which Dreamweaver application would work for a beginner. Thanks for the help.

Weekend Warrior

edbr
01-18-2009, 11:50 PM
dreamweaver is the adobe program for web site construction,

weekend warrior
01-19-2009, 12:24 AM
I realize that. My question is which version would be the best for a beginner. Do I start with an earlier version to get familier with the program or do I just dive into cs4. Thanks again.

Weekend Warrior

Corrosive
01-19-2009, 06:21 AM
I realize that. My question is which version would be the best for a beginner. Do I start with an earlier version to get familier with the program or do I just dive into cs4. Thanks again.

Weekend Warrior

Might as well get CS4 if you are new to it. More features to make your life easier. It's not just learning the software though...there's a whole lot more to it.

edbr
01-19-2009, 06:44 AM
there would be no point in an earlier version if they are still available , the basics are the same just more features in CS4

domedia
01-19-2009, 02:51 PM
The software version are not something you progressively go through and learn, that is not what they mean. Get the current version of the software.

weekend warrior
01-19-2009, 07:13 PM
I appreciate the feedback. Anyone know of a good dvd or book to get me started? Thanks.

Weekend Warrior