PDA

View Full Version : close the gap between <p> tags

urbanrays
01-16-2009, 02:43 PM
Hello all and Dr Corrosive & Dr Coloeagle

How can I reduce the gap between my <p>'s please is this possible or is it something I have to live with.

Thanks for your help

coloeagle
01-16-2009, 03:30 PM
Hello all and Dr Corrosive & Dr Coloeagle

ooo, I bow to the man that has given me a degree title. 8-)

In the style sheet give the p tag some top and or bottom margin.

Adjust all p tags

p {margin-top:?px;}

Adjust div specific p tags

#sidebar p {margin-top:?px;}

urbanrays
01-16-2009, 03:38 PM
Thats done the trick.

Cheers Dr Col when your next at your Docs convention have a word with Dr Corrosive he still thinks I have a bad case of divititus. His cream is also very very expensive:mrgreen: (Not available on the NHS)

coloeagle
01-16-2009, 03:45 PM
Cheers Dr Col when your next at your Docs convention have a word with Dr Corrosive he still thinks I have a bad case of divititus. His cream is also very very expensive:mrgreen: (Not available on the NHS) :mrgreen:

What ya think Corrosive. Should we start an online business that will help those that have divititus and offers doctorate degrees in css, x/html coding. :lol:

urbanrays
01-16-2009, 03:52 PM
If you ever need a night porter at "CSS Hospital" give us a call. I am very good at applying <div> cream

Corrosive
01-16-2009, 04:03 PM
:mrgreen:

What ya think Corrosive. Should we start an online business that will help those that have divititus and offers doctorate degrees in css, x/html coding. :lol:

Hmmm. Not sure my 'bedside manner' is very good. Step one of the doctorate needs to be 'how to cure a nasty case of tables' and then we move on to divitus. :lol:

Corrosive
01-16-2009, 04:10 PM
His cream is also very very expensive

I didn't think that 3 mins on a sunbed and a foot rub was too much to ask :wink:

urbanrays
01-16-2009, 04:46 PM
I didn't think that 3 mins on a sunbed and a foot rub was too much to ask :wink:

It shows there is a recession on cheap at half the price.

I expect my site to be live by 22:00

Rob_Che
01-20-2009, 05:44 PM
this thread is really creepy . . .

Corrosive
01-20-2009, 05:46 PM
this thread is really creepy . . .

Surely that deserves one of these then...:shock:

urbanrays
01-20-2009, 10:00 PM
Looks like someone else wants a foot rub