PDA

View Full Version : website printing help

joemasta
01-12-2009, 07:37 PM
Hello all, ima n00b when it comes to dreamweaver, and I could use some help. I am creating a small webpage for work internal use, and it looks fine, and loads fine but when I go to print the site, it wont print past page 1. it will agknowledge that there are multiple pages but anything past page one is blank, coulde this be a format issue ? any help would be appreciated...im using CS3.

Corrosive
01-13-2009, 12:42 PM
Hello all, ima n00b when it comes to dreamweaver, and I could use some help. I am creating a small webpage for work internal use, and it looks fine, and loads fine but when I go to print the site, it wont print past page 1. it will agknowledge that there are multiple pages but anything past page one is blank, coulde this be a format issue ? any help would be appreciated...im using CS3.

Are you using CSS or tables for your design? Table designs are a nightmare for printing. A well laid out CSS site should print OK.

joemasta
01-13-2009, 08:24 PM
Are you using CSS or tables for your design? Table designs are a nightmare for printing. A well laid out CSS site should print OK.
Hello Corrosive and thanx for the reply. Actually im kind of using the "drag and drop" approach on a blank HTML sheet. what would be the correct process for this, should i be creating new CSS documents rather than HTML, and how do i go about adding GRFX to this ??

Corrosive
01-14-2009, 06:14 AM
Hello Corrosive and thanx for the reply. Actually im kind of using the "drag and drop" approach on a blank HTML sheet. what would be the correct process for this, should i be creating new CSS documents rather than HTML, and how do i go about adding GRFX to this ??

CSS and HTML go together to make your site. HTML is the content of your page and CSS is the style of your page. I'm not sure I know what you mean by 'drag and drop' approach but it sounds like you may have a way to go yet. As I said, well laid out CSS and HTML page should print ok.