PDA

View Full Version : Spry Tabbed Panel

rico1931
01-07-2009, 02:24 PM
Hello folks,

I did some comando google searching and nothing

I wanted to know if anyone has figured out a hack to make spry tabbed panels transparent but also if they are "within" a container to not go off the container and be able to expand the container. My container has an auto height property to it.

thanks
-X

rico1931
01-07-2009, 03:12 PM
Side question does anyone know how to put a anchor in a link for the tabbed panel? i found this web page where they do it http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/spry/samples/tabbedpanels/tabbed_panel_unobtrusive.htm#

but it does not teach you how and when I view the source it doesn't make sense the id they use because I don't see it anywhere else. Thanks

-X

edbr
01-08-2009, 01:09 AM
looks like javascript
//Declare the varibale name outside the function so it is global.
var TabbedPanels1;
function InitPage()
{
TabbedPanels1 = new Spry.Widget.TabbedPanels("TabbedPanels1");
Spry.Utils.addEventListener("one", "click", function(){TabbedPanels1.showPanel(0);}, false);
Spry.Utils.addEventListener("two", "click", function(){TabbedPanels1.showPanel(1);}, false);
Spry.Utils.addEventListener("three", "click", function(){TabbedPanels1.showPanel(2);}, false);
Spry.Utils.addEventListener("four", "click", function(){TabbedPanels1.showPanel(3);}, false);
}
Spry.Utils.addLoadListener(InitPage);

calling it with
<p>Open Panel <a href="#" id="one">Tab 1</a> | <a href="#" id="two">Tab 2</a> | <a href="#" id="three">Tab 3</a> | <a href="#" id="four">Tab 4</a>

rico1931
01-08-2009, 01:16 AM
ah i see... are you any good with spry validations edbr? That's java as well and this code that DW puts in is confusing as hell and all I want to do if check validation for a session variable instead of a declared number

edbr
01-08-2009, 01:21 AM
not very good with javascript, just noobie stuff. I cant help sorry. I believe that tabbed panels dont validate by the way unless some one has found a hack ( last time i checked anyway)

rico1931
01-08-2009, 01:24 AM
no not tabbed panels the spry validation in DW... all the code for them is contained in this .js file for the validation part of it. but its ok thanks for your help with this edbr i'll try it out in a few when i remote into my comp!