View Full Version : TopStyle 4 Beta 1

Cary
01-03-2009, 01:27 AM
I'm not sure if anyone here uses it, but here's the new Beta:
http://svanas.dynip.com/topstyle/beta.html

domedia
01-03-2009, 06:46 PM
live FTP editing
This is nice. It's one of the reason I use HTML-Kit so much.

Cary
01-03-2009, 11:35 PM
It's also using a new method of embedding Gecko, instead of the old Mozilla control. Even if I never use it, at least I'll know that it will work if I ever want to use it.

edbr
01-06-2009, 01:29 AM
It's one of the reason I use HTML-Kit so much
just downloaded the free version to try , looks very good . what are you using and what about the tools?
i like the look of the php support but havent found enugh tme to play with it yet

domedia
01-06-2009, 04:18 AM
Don't use the tools very much, I do use the object to make links quick, select a full list and make a ul/li list. It also auto completes HTML comments which is nice because I use them a lot to comment my code.
And I have a template saved so every time I start a new document it comes with a full html4.01 strict doctype with all the CSS/HTML needed for the basic wrapper already in place.

edbr
01-06-2009, 04:27 AM
seems a lot of goodies in it, the php plugins have buckets of snippets a bit overwhelming even. I can see me spending a lot of time on this. I also looked briefly at the beta Cary posted but from what i ve seen it is not the best of the two but still not terrible

domedia
01-06-2009, 01:45 PM
I also looked briefly at the beta Cary posted but from what i ve seen it is not the best of the two but still not terrible I don't know.. Topstyle is pretty darn popular :)

edbr
01-07-2009, 12:43 AM
just first impressions, looking forward to playing with both the toys