PDA

View Full Version : I need some froms...

LoveLeather
12-29-2008, 04:30 PM
I have just re-developed my site www.loveleather.co.uk (http://www.loveleather.co.uk) and need some forms for certain info.

I used what 1and1 offered on my old website, but this time I want to fully customise the form to fit in perfectly with the site. So I want a no hassle form builder to do the job.

Please point me in the right directon. I do not mind paying a reasonable fee for the right product, etc, as this is for my business.

If you have time, please leave comments on my new site, glitches, etc, or things that I could improve. PS. Site is not completely finished, 2 iumages missing and text here and there.

Thanks very much.

cocoonfx
12-29-2008, 05:49 PM
Hello

I am a little confused on what you want. Do you want a contact form? If not what kind of form do you want?

domedia
12-29-2008, 06:34 PM
I'm pretty sure LoveLeather needs a form with some required and some not required fields.

I think the website looks great. Much better than what it used to look, although I can't really remember what the old one looked like. I know it didn't look as clean as this one though.

LoveLeather
12-29-2008, 07:58 PM
Hi, sorry I know I was not clear.

But basicly I need some forms and a way of viewing the data. As said before, I used what 1a1 had to offer for free but I want a better set up this time.

One form will be a contact form and one will have radio buttons so people can select leather samples.

I have not done any work on forms yet and would prefer an easy solution, cut and paste, lol.

I dont ind paying for a good service...

coloeagle
12-29-2008, 10:55 PM
Are you wanting simple html forms or php type forms?
Captcha or no captcha type?