PDA

View Full Version : 2 seperate ccs for 1 website

urbanrays
12-23-2008, 06:22 PM
Hi

Sorry im a total noob so dont baffle me with sience

I am creating a website and the navigation bar with all my links are there and at the bottom of the page there are other links for sitemap terms etc

Now the problem i have is that i have set up a css for the sitemap, terms etc done it by the .active .hover. visited etc

but i want the text on the left to be a different font size etc but when i try and set another css doing the .active .hover etc when i load the page it either picks up on our the other cant have 2 seperate font types etc for my links.

The reason i am doing this is when i first started the website i made the navigation buttons on the left from picture in photoshop but obviously i have to use javascript for the links to my other pages and when i test the pages on line it can never find my links to my other pages so the search engines would struggle searching my site.

Please any help on what to do is much appreciated and i hope i have explained it in away you understand

coloeagle
12-23-2008, 07:33 PM
You just need to create the different link styles. Take a read of Multiple Link Styles (http://www.dreamweaverclub.com/css-multiple-link-styles.php)