PDA

View Full Version : Dreamweaver CS3 problem

Dark Fox
11-30-2008, 11:51 PM
Hello,

I just had to reinstall CS3 into a new Intel Dual Core computer system, and now when using it and looking at the five 'Managed Sites' that I am currently working on, the favicon images (all very different) all appear to be the same, although they are the correct image when viewed in Windows Explorer and they upload as the proper favicon.

This doesn't seem to be normal. Could it be the new computer system?

I've heard that some software has problems in working with this model system.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Corrosive
12-01-2008, 06:04 AM
Hello,

I just had to reinstall CS3 into a new Intel Dual Core computer system, and now when using it and looking at the five 'Managed Sites' that I am currently working on, the favicon images (all very different) all appear to be the same, although they are the correct image when viewed in Windows Explorer and they upload as the proper favicon.

This doesn't seem to be normal. Could it be the new computer system?

I've heard that some software has problems in working with this model system.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi

My system and DW does exactly the same thing with favicons. It's wierd but not a problem. Ignore it as it will be correct in the browser.

Cheers

Dark Fox
12-01-2008, 09:51 AM
Thanks Corrosive (Toby),

Interesting site you have, as is Yoto, too.

What sort of system are you running? Is your business doing well in this climate?

Regards,

Corrosive
12-01-2008, 04:09 PM
Thanks Corrosive (Toby),

Interesting site you have, as is Yoto, too.

What sort of system are you running? Is your business doing well in this climate?

Regards,

Hey, no problem.

We have a few jobs lined up for the new year but you never know if each business that contacts you will still be there in the next few months. Most of our clients are finding times tough.

I just run good old reliable XP.