PDA

View Full Version : Lightbox Image Count Should be "x of 12" not "x of 15"

joesp
11-23-2008, 01:55 AM
Today was my first day using lightbox and I managed to wade my way through it. Seems to work fine in IE, but I have run into a small problem in Chrome and Firefox. I have 12 images in my gallery, but for some reason in Chrome and Firefox, they both indicate "Image x of 15", ultimately displaying my last image four times to make 15 images. Has anyone ever run into this before?

I barely understood what I did to get lightbox working in the first place and haven't been able to figure this out yet. Thanks for any help.

Corrosive
11-23-2008, 08:00 AM
Today was my first day using lightbox and I managed to wade my way through it. Seems to work fine in IE, but I have run into a small problem in Chrome and Firefox. I have 12 images in my gallery, but for some reason in Chrome and Firefox, they both indicate "Image x of 15", ultimately displaying my last image four times to make 15 images. Has anyone ever run into this before?

I barely understood what I did to get lightbox working in the first place and haven't been able to figure this out yet. Thanks for any help.

I've not heard of this before. You got any code or a URL you can post?

d a v e
11-23-2008, 10:13 AM
you probably have an ending a tag out of place </a> or something similar
check your code and if need remove the last 3 images and add each one in 1 at a time, checking in your browser after each one.

domedia
11-23-2008, 01:18 PM
I barely understood what I did to get lightbox working in the first place and haven't been able to figure this out yet. This is your real problem. Read the instructions for Lightbox one more time. It's really not that hard :)

joesp
11-24-2008, 03:39 AM
dave. . . there was an ending tag out of place. thank you. the following site was helpful in locating the missing tag: http://validator.w3.org/

thanks to all

d a v e
11-24-2008, 01:09 PM
dave. . . there was an ending tag out of place. thank you. the following site was helpful in locating the missing tag: http://validator.w3.org/

thanks to all
guess how i knew ... :)
(yep i had done the same thing myself!)