PDA

View Full Version : Gif. files & Dreamweaver question...

CoolGuy38
11-08-2008, 02:16 PM
I am trying to insert a gif image to my website, however, after I save it and upload it to the server, it is not visible in firefox. In safari, an empty box appears where i inserted the image though.

As I am in Dreamweaver and I preview the page using the browsers, they pop up on both, but when live on;line, they do not appear. This boggles my mind. If someone can help me with this i'd appreciate it. i have no idea what Im doing wrong and it's annoying me. Thank you

d a v e
11-08-2008, 02:47 PM
url

check your links

CoolGuy38
11-09-2008, 03:10 PM
I tried that. It's not working, still. Any other suggestions? From anyone out there?!

domedia
11-09-2008, 03:33 PM
Coolguy, how can we tell what is wrong?
Provide a link please.

d a v e
11-09-2008, 06:27 PM
I tried that. It's not working, still. Any other suggestions? From anyone out there?!
you didn't try the first suggestion, wich was to post a url ;)

CoolGuy38
11-10-2008, 01:23 AM
http://www.sovstar.org/ is the url. If you take a look at the "What you can do to help" text on the bottom right, the gif image is supposed to appear there, however. It does not, at all. The problem has to come from how I insert it thru dreamweaver. There may be a particular setting or step that I am not doing correct. Can't figure out what it is though

edbr
11-10-2008, 05:33 AM
you mean here? if so there is no image source.
<td><p class="style15"><u><span class="style51">What Can You Do To Help</span></u>?</p>

<p align="justify"><span class="style25">The Sovereign Star Foundation</span> is always in need for motivated high powered individuals, that are focused on making a difference in our towns and communities.
We need dedicated men and women to
volunteer and thousands of members to join our team in order to make the difference needed. Donors, contributors and community organizers that are up for the challenge are welcome. <br />
<br />
Please reach out to <span class="style25">The Sovereign Star Foundation</span> for additional information.</p>
</td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>