View Full Version : How to do this sort of thing

10-21-2008, 10:07 AM
hi all
i am new here so i hope i am posting in the right place, does anyone know how to do this, i think its done as a table but when you look its not just a simple table there are like twin colours round the boarder and the edges are missing and made diagonal does anyone know how this is done?

10-21-2008, 10:30 AM
got an example w can see?

10-21-2008, 04:06 PM
got an example w can see?

Yeah, throw us a bone here! Maybe a URL?

10-24-2008, 06:45 PM
ops sorry i thought i did provide a link lols

www.bucksvag.net (http://www.bucksvag.net)

10-24-2008, 06:52 PM
You cant do a gradient boarder in html you'll need to make it a graphic in something like photoshop.