PDA

View Full Version : logged in but?

shimble
10-16-2008, 08:43 PM
i have created a registration and log in page that all work as required i have a you have logged in successful page with a link to the next page if i add a 'restict access to page' server behavior on the next page my next page will not load and i am redirected to my login page . i am testing this on a wamp server and using php mysql.
anyone any ideas what is causing this??
ive read about it could be a path setting in phpini file that needs changing but it could create security problms but i dont understand?????

gavimobile
10-23-2008, 01:42 PM
i have created a registration and log in page that all work as required i have a you have logged in successful page with a link to the next page if i add a 'restict access to page' server behavior on the next page my next page will not load and i am redirected to my login page . i am testing this on a wamp server and using php mysql.
anyone any ideas what is causing this??
ive read about it could be a path setting in phpini file that needs changing but it could create security problms but i dont understand?????
what are u doing to restric access? i dont belive the problem is in your php.ini
also are u using sessions? paste your code please!

gavi