PDA

View Full Version : 2 Questions...

graemepark
10-04-2008, 02:49 PM
when creating a mailto form, i have made it and tested it on my computer and it launches outlook when i clik the submit button rather than sending the email direct..i have read about this and it says it happens if my browser is not linked to my email correctly. but it works on other sites when i use their submit forms...any ideas?

also, i have almost finished my website however was looking to incorporate a horizontal scrolling bar of maybe 5 or so pictures that move when u mouseover the end images, and when u click on 1 it launches it in a blow up version still inside the flash...

i am very new to flash and dont know a single thing, however i see that you can download the source etc.,,,any help were to look or ideas?

Corrosive
10-04-2008, 03:05 PM
when creating a mailto form, i have made it and tested it on my computer and it launches outlook when i clik the submit button rather than sending the email direct..i have read about this and it says it happens if my browser is not linked to my email correctly. but it works on other sites when i use their submit forms...any ideas?

Yes, don't mean to be rude but please read the sticky at the top of this board 'things you should know'. Look under FAQs.

graemepark
10-04-2008, 03:08 PM
thanks corrosive....sorry aswel

what about the 2nd tihng about flash

Corrosive
10-04-2008, 03:12 PM
thanks corrosive....sorry aswel

what about the 2nd tihng about flash

Not a problem but we answer that question every week :)

Don't use/know any flash. Will learn one day :wink: