PDA

View Full Version : single keyword login

qryos
09-22-2008, 06:09 AM
Hi,

I'm new to web design and was wanting to create a login page using a single keyword login. Upon entering the correct the keyword it will direct to a secure webpage. I also want to create different keyword login to go to different webpages.

I understand that i will need php, apache, msql and of course dreamweaver to achieve this.

any help would be much appreciated.

thanks

edbr
09-22-2008, 06:44 AM
check the php tutorial vids on this site . yes you could do it with dreanweaver using their wizards, at least i think so you might need user and password though

davidj
09-22-2008, 11:37 AM
ed

im going to have to give you a wedgie for comments like this...

yes you could do it with dreanweaver using their wizards

domedia
09-22-2008, 11:42 AM
ed

im going to have to give you a wedgie for comments like this...
DW is a WYSIWYG, and this was posted in the DW forum. wedgie right back to you. :wink:

davidj
09-22-2008, 01:20 PM
i will whole heartedly agree that this WYSIWYG malarky has a place in development when adobe have this on their website....

LIVE CALL BACK....

"Having problems with some dreamweaver code?...

Click the button and one of our technicians will call you back to help troubleshoot your problems.

If we have overlooked an extension which doesnt meet your requirements, dont worry. We will write one for you overnight allowing you to do other important stuff.

Leave the worry with us.

Let us Code for you.

Put your feet up and watch Jerry Springer.

Turn that frown upsidedown!

domedia
09-22-2008, 01:26 PM
That's another discussion for another time DJ :) Can we help the OP?

davidj
09-22-2008, 08:19 PM
ok qryos

how much HTML do you know

can you code HTML

qryos
09-22-2008, 11:58 PM
I am self taught and been learning dreamweaver, msql & html.

out of 5, i'm about a 3 in terms of html coding.

davidj
09-23-2008, 05:46 AM
thats all you need

when you ask anyone how much they know in a subject most will under rate themselves when infact their level is greater

ok fancy learning PHP

with my help